Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
they just mentioned on sky ROONEY in.. for tevez going out.. saying it happened with tevez and it can happen with rooney..

stanHayes said:
they just mentioned on sky ROONEY in.. for tevez going out.. saying it happened with tevez and it can happen with rooney..

Hope to fuck this wont happen. ST going back if it does.

bobmcfc said:
Very gutted about this as we are losing a very very valuable member of the squad. For me he is irreplaceable

Can't see any replacement is gonna fill me with as much expectation as when Carlos had the ball at his feet within sniffing distance of the oppo's goals! Farewell, little fellah and thanks for the goals!

had a decent season last year,however on a few occasions i do feel his legs had gone! city wouldnt be where they are today without his input.......hope he does well in italy

celf said:
had a decent season last year,however on a few occasions i do feel his legs had gone! city wouldnt be where they are today without his input.......hope he does well in italy

I thought as the season went on he got a yard back, not seen anyone at City that can hold the ball up and bring others into play the way he did, will be hard to replace

IanBishopsHaircut said:
stanHayes said:

Tevez wasn't a Nited player though

People can't see beyond that though pal.If he signed for city I would be fucking delighted.He would have a point to prove and who gives a fuck if he isn't the nicest guy in the world,if he scores for City and puts it in then that's fine by me.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
stanHayes said:

Tevez wasn't a Nited player though

People can't see beyond that though pal.If he signed for city I would be fucking delighted.He would have a point to prove and who gives a fuck if he isn't the nicest guy in the world,if he scores for City and puts it in then that's fine by me.

Just got rid of one slapped arse mercenary, why would we want another.
The only thing I'd give Rooney is that he's good mates with the England lads in our squad, but that's it.

He's played at the top level for going on 12 years, that's, in usual circumstances, a 31-32 year old we're talking about. Not saying he ain't still got ability, but it certainly isn't what it was, nor me thinks is his desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.