Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bobmcfc said:
Very gutted about this as we are losing a very very valuable member of the squad. For me he is irreplaceable

Can't see any replacement is gonna fill me with as much expectation as when Carlos had the ball at his feet within sniffing distance of the oppo's goals! Farewell, little fellah and thanks for the goals!
He is a little magician, a kind of special the likes of Dzeko can only dream of being

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
stanHayes said:
they just mentioned on sky ROONEY in.. for tevez going out.. saying it happened with tevez and it can happen with rooney..

Tevez wasn't a Nited player though

People can't see beyond that though pal.If he signed for city I would be fucking delighted.He would have a point to prove and who gives a fuck if he isn't the nicest guy in the world,if he scores for City and puts it in then that's fine by me.

I'm talking about Nited selling him...not us accepting him

The cookie monster said:
FantasyIreland said:
How about we purchase and dedicate a full page message in Gazetta thanking him for his efforts and letting him know how much he means to us?

I get the feeling you didnt like the one we all chipped into for your mate mancini?
I didn't chip in

Ducado said:
They must have a decent replacement lines up, surely
There not many players who give 100%
on the pitch absolute bargain for juve cant see how we sell two strikers before buying

Someone (I think the Times) made that claim early in the piece and despited being denied by club and Kia it keeps getting repeated. I think it was a combination of fee and wages.

BNsPp5BCMAEyMeN.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.