Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm With Stupid said:
Maly Wilson said:
Do we really need a replacement for Tevez?

My understanding is that we will be playing a 4-3-3 of sorts next season, so for CF we will have Aguero, Dzeko and Guidetti. (or a replacement if Dzeko goes).

That's 3 players for 1 one position.

We have Nasri, Silva, Navas & Milner as a possibility for 2 wide positions of the front 3. For me, Milner is better playing from a deeper role as he doesn't have the pace or trickery for an out & out forward, so I'm more than happy with the Isco signing ; )

If it happens
In that case, we'd still need to sign a goalscoring winger then, because God knows none of our current midfielders know where the net is.

How about that lad at Barca.....think he's called Messi. (tongue firmly in cheek)

I see your point mate but I'd rather we got rid of Dzeko personally and get Isco plus????? Not sure who, but somebody who has the composure in front of goal to finish off the ridiculous amount of chances we normally create. Balls out for Cavani......??

Juventus have agreed a fee for Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez, according to Sky sources.Officials from the two clubs met in London on Tuesday to hammer out the deal and Tevez will now travel to Italy on Wednesday for a medical and to discuss personal terms with the Serie A champions.Juventus are set to pay a flat fee of around £10m for the 29-year-old Argentina international with some additional bonus payments also agreed.City will now search for a replacement striker for Tevez - as they have only Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko on their books - although Napoli's Edinson Cavani is reportedly not one of their targets.Tevez joined City from their local rivals Manchester United for £47m on a five-year contract on July 14, 2009, and has since made 148 appearances for the club, scoring 74 goals
£47m??

@BluePhil8 said:
Did Tevez shag your wife or something? I never did understand your irrational hatred of a man you've never even met. In fact the only people I've encountered who hate Tevez as much as you, have all been rags. Just saying.
Yes mate, I'm a rag. Just saying. :-)

AntonDonJuan said:
Juventus have agreed a fee for Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez, according to Sky sources.Officials from the two clubs met in London on Tuesday to hammer out the deal and Tevez will now travel to Italy on Wednesday for a medical and to discuss personal terms with the Serie A champions.Juventus are set to pay a flat fee of around £10m for the 29-year-old Argentina international with some additional bonus payments also agreed.City will now search for a replacement striker for Tevez - as they have only Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko on their books - although Napoli's Edinson Cavani is reportedly not one of their targets.Tevez joined City from their local rivals Manchester United for £47m on a five-year contract on July 14, 2009, and has since made 148 appearances for the club, scoring 74 goals
£47m??

Thats what I thought. Surely we didn't pay that.

AntonDonJuan said:
£47m??
Oh, did you not know? When we buy a player, the "transfer fee" is the transfer fee plus agents fees and wages and potential bonuses for the entire duration of the contract. For everyone else it's just the transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.