Caroline Flack - rest in peace

I perfectly agree with your first paragraph, my point is the abuse a woman should receive for it, compared to a man.

Again, I don’t disagree with your 2nd paragraph but let’s be honest, if I hear another couple who are friends of my Mrs and I, have been fighting, I’m more disgusted if he’s hit her. Whether that is right or wrong I don’t know but it’s how I feel.

I understand it's your feeling, we have different perceptions of the same incident but fundamentally condemn both actions, it's just the level of severity and our emotional reaction to it which differs, but then again I've been particularly affected to have witnessed first hand women physically abusing men and knowing they can get away with it with impunity because they know they won't be retaliated against because the bloke, like the vast majority of blokes, was brought up properly.

Can't be certain if it factored in what has happened but there was a lot of crass remarks on twitter a few weeks back. Cancel culture is in full flow now and a lot of high profile individuals who made errors in their lives have often found it all dug up again, even if it seems to be false. Frequently, you see big and influential verified accounts hitting out at other individuals on twitter, probably exacerbated by the political climate. Oddly enough, it's always the same culprits at the centre of it all. Feel so sorry for her family.

Really sad news - clearly a woman under pressure that was becoming too much for her. Must call the whole Love Island programme into question though. Contestants and no a presenter taking their own lives - seems to put the wrong people in a goldfish bowl that some cannot cope with it.

I understand it's your feeling, we have different perceptions of the same incident but fundamentally condemn both actions, it's just the level of severity and our emotional reaction to it which differs, but then again I've been particularly affected to have witnessed first hand women physically abusing men and knowing they can get away with it with impunity because they know they won't be retaliated against because the bloke, like the vast majority of blokes, was brought up properly.

Perfectly understand mate, let’s leave it here.

Is there not a thread for domestic violence?

Considering a domestic violence event is key to this story, I do think it is relevant, so long as we are civil and respectful.

I don’t think anything BJL nor I have said, warrants disrespect.

Seems somebody at The Sun thought it was funny to mock her with a faked valentines card yesterday - guess what - that page has been taken down off their website - fucking scum

Marcus Barnett

@marcusbarnett_

·
1h

Wonder where this article from The Scum mocking a sick woman hours before she died has gone? Fuck their weasel words, they can honestly burn in hell and we need massive change in how our press operates

Can you believe this,the sun are scum

EQ17phMXUAIx_Z6.jpg

Seems somebody at The Sun thought it was funny to mock her with a faked valentines card yesterday - guess what - that page has been taken down off their website - fucking scum

Marcus Barnett

@marcusbarnett_

·
1h

Wonder where this article from The Scum mocking a sick woman hours before she died has gone? Fuck their weasel words, they can honestly burn in hell and we need massive change in how our press operates

Awful bastards. Fuck that newspaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.