Caroline Flack - rest in peace

Yes, the media may be partly to blame.

But more blame.lies with those who read and buy the media in which stories of 'celebrities' are published.

If that's you by the way, you need to take a good long hard look at yourself.

Yes, the media may be partly to blame.

But more blame.lies with those who read and buy the media in which stories of 'celebrities' are published.

If that's you by the way, you need to take a good long hard look at yourself.

let’s hope it goes the same way as the news of the world

Cheek of that Dan Wootton, mind boggles.

Fake sympathy on his Twitter, doesn't realise his paper is massively part of it all. Shameless fucker

What did he say?
Just took a cheap shot at her at the National TV awards, a bit of a throw away comment that i felt wasn't needed.

In fairness to him I had read about some of her previous issues in the past and at the time she had all the shit flying around, i thought it was uncalled for at the time.

After watching the clip back it maybe wasn't as bad as i first thought but I have seen first hand the tragic consequences that can happen if someone is struggling with their mental health so maybe i am a little sensitive about it.

at the very least - click on the attachment

Jord

@jord0607

·
2h

And the media KNOW they’ve done wrong, deleting articles to appear less guilty aye Caroline Flack another victim of the scum
@TheSun

It’s truly awful. Even in group chats with your mates if there’s a bit of a gang up, you feel bad, imagine the NATIONAL press humiliating you?

There needs to be a complete review of this, as a whole country.

Attacking women in the press is a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.