Carragher getting abuse again

What was it the dippers said after the coach incident. "Just Banter"

Well this could be described as the same

Fuck em!!!

I am in Mexico on holiday, yesterday I watched the game in the hotel. A Scouser came sat next to me and started trying to be friendly and talking football.

I said " I am here to enjoy the game, and if I have to sit here and listen to your fucking voice all game then I wont be able to. So please fuck off"

He left and went and sat with the Arsenal fans
Apologies I seem to have copied 2 things into my response - not purposely looking to mis-quote or cause confusion

There's great banter in football culture that's funny and enjoyable. But decent people know the lines that shouldn't be crossed. Shouting abuse to people because they're "Scouse" is shitty. Writing it on here for a laugh imo isn't. Or is it? I'm confused now.

So unless someone is spat on then no one can point out idiotic behaviour? Had Carragher reacted there would have been a bigger outcry than them doing our team bus in. Needlessly provoked. They were also really really hard hiding in the coach together shouting abuse at a man on his own outside. The other way round and the dippers were doing it to Kompany then the server would crash on here from blue heads exploding. Kompany would have handled it better of course but that's besides the point.

People can point out idiotic behaviour, of course. I’m not saying it’s not idiotic either, clearly it is. Just saying it’s not really newsworthy because hardly anything happened... you can say if carragher reacted, but he didn’t. It was a bit of verbals from drunken idiots.

That you defending something to do with City Karen? what a surprise. Nigel Pearson would refer to you as an ostrich.

What would you do if you seen the childs father out and about?
You strike me as the kind of guy who wouldn’t fare well in the yard tom

In life it’s not always the right thing to do to turn the other cheek.

Each to their own, it’d be a boring world if we all agreed

You strike me as the kind of guy who wouldn’t fare well in the yard tom

In life it’s not always the right thing to do to turn the other cheek.

Each to their own, it’d be a boring world if we all agreed

So if you was that arsed you'd go on your witch hunt and find him surely? These guys have seen him in passing and decided to behave like twats, they are hardly doing it for any moral reasons because of the spitting episode?

What was it the dippers said after the coach incident. "Just Banter"

Well this could be described as the same

Fuck em!!!

I am in Mexico on holiday, yesterday I watched the game in the hotel. A Scouser came sat next to me and started trying to be friendly and talking football.

I said " I am here to enjoy the game, and if I have to sit here and listen to your fucking voice all game then I wont be able to. So please fuck off"

He left and went and sat with the Arsenal fans

100% didn't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.