Carragher getting abuse again

What was it the dippers said after the coach incident. "Just Banter"

Well this could be described as the same

Fuck em!!!

I am in Mexico on holiday, yesterday I watched the game in the hotel. A Scouser came sat next to me and started trying to be friendly and talking football.

I said " I am here to enjoy the game, and if I have to sit here and listen to your fucking voice all game then I wont be able to. So please fuck off"

He left and went and sat with the Arsenal fans

Have you considered what Carragher might have done for charity or youth football? Or whether he’s a decent family man?

Or is flobbing at a no-mark abuser plus being a scouse bastard your measure of humanity?

No one can make a mistake. No one can behave badly once, be fairly criticised for it and then move on. They must be hounded for all eternity and consigned to the ninth circle of hell.

Funny how many condemned the United bell end for provoking him yet people stick up for the provokers on this occasion. Sad scrotey City fans and a big factor in why I only go on a handful of occasions anymore. Embarrassing.
You hate blues anyway,deluded,****s and now tramps,nice

Let's just clarify things, there are plenty of famous footballers who can barely speak who don't get offered jobs by Sky. He got the job because he played for Liverpool, he plays for anyone else and he's currently unemployed imo. Not that that justifies people shouting at him.

That’s really what I was implying. He only got the job because he played footie. Not because he’s a good journalist.

Proof’s in the pudding in that he is unable to take a dignified stance when he knows what fans are like.

What was it the dippers said after the coach incident. "Just Banter"

Well this could be described as the same

Fuck em!!!

I am in Mexico on holiday, yesterday I watched the game in the hotel. A Scouser came sat next to me and started trying to be friendly and talking football.

I said " I am here to enjoy the game, and if I have to sit here and listen to your fucking voice all game then I wont be able to. So please fuck off"

He left and went and sat with the Arsenal fans

It would have been quicker to post “I have the intelligence of a gnat”.

Have you considered what Carragher might have done for charity or youth football? Or whether he’s a decent family man?

Or is flobbing at a no-mark abuser plus being a scouse bastard your measure of humanity?

Yeah I have and I don’t know either way which is why I’d happily mouth off to the cvnt for spitting at a child but would stop short of kicking him up and down the car park

The video I have seen has the audio bleeped out so I have no idea what they are saying.
Is there another one that everyone on here has heard?

"Fuck off Scouse ****... scouse ****...****... fuck off"... repeat 10 times

They sounded like a bunch of bellends

Yet everyone blamed the dad at the time.

I didn’t.

If you spit at someone, you deserve a bit of name-calling. If they’d done it to someone other than Carragher for no reason then it’s out of order and unnecessary. But as it was, it was Carragher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.