Carragher getting abuse again

Carragher has a screw loose. That is not a normal reaction to being called a name.

Makes Rooney look well behaved, and that's a man who often had fair sized portions of a stadium calling him a fat granny shagger.

I think you need to get your eyes tested. The footage clearly shows the girl in the front passenger seat of the car.
Either way (and as already stated) I don't think Carragher spat at her intentionally, or most likely even saw her. He intended to hit her father who was the person who was engaging with him on the car.

So you talk to people like shit because people are intimidated with how you look? Lovely that. Hope you enjoyed the game
I can see what your saying and you are right. I wouldn’t speak to people like that normally, however having a lot of experience with Scousers and not just in football. I do not respect them as I do other people. I have no hesitation in speaking a few harsh words if it gets them away from me.
Yes I enjoyed the game, but I am pretty sure I wouldn’t have if I had to listen to him all match.

To contradict you once again I am in a far better position to judge the match going City fan considering you don't go to games. You was quick enough to have a pop at an American blues opinion because he wasn't from England so I will use your own logic on this one now. Fully expect the LOL reply because you have been schooled once more.
Given my ex and my best male mate get to everycity game i would say i know enough,now fuck off with your dick waving,i more than did my time travelling long distances to games

would have been so funny if he had walked into and banged his head on the vending machine on the right, not far off doing !

bit of free advertising for Moto.

I wonder what sky think of it !

Given my ex and my best male mate get to everycity game i would say i know enough,now fuck off with your dick waving,i more than did my time travelling long distances to games

You don't go to games so you cant comment, I can. Your logic not mine or is it just yanks you bully?

Context is important here though pal.

If Souness or even Neville had been subjected to this abuse then I’d probably agree with all the offended virtue signalling snowflakes that it was out of order.

But when a man has been demonstrably proven to be a scumbag by spitting at a child then normal rules don’t apply anymore similar to if one finds oneself confronted by a burglar at home. The same legal rules may still apply but morally the situation has changed.

Unfortunately normal rules do apply....the law is normal rules...anything else is not normal. Yes he is not a nice piece of work for what he did (though again there are always two sides to the story with the original incident and he shouldn't of spat at anyone but I wonder what was going on to the lead up to that). Doing like him as a pundit.....no. he is blatantly biased and part of the Scouse media darling circus.
However, does he deserve this abuse that he was getting....no he doesn't.....were the cowards in the van doing it because of that incident or because it was just Jamie Carragher at a strive station. Im willing to bet that they weren't giving him abuse because of the incident of spitting at someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.