Carragher getting abuse again

I didn't know that.

Not in general, Karen had a pop at me (not for the first time) over my views about some of our match going fans. I pointed out that as a non match going fan she isn't in place to comment. That is off the back of her having a go at Washington Ste in the Martin Tyler thread and declared his input invalid because he was in the states. Hope that clears matters up.

You don't go to games so you cant comment, I can. Your logic not mine or is it just yanks you bully?
My post to him was about not understanding the passion and tribal nature of football in the UK,this was after days of him lecturing the rest of us as to why we shouldn't hate dippers and rags,he spent as much time in the dipper thread as you do in raz threads,no wonder you are now best mates

Not in general, Karen had a pop at me (not for the first time) over my views about some of our match going fans. I pointed out that as a non match going fan she isn't in place to comment. That is off the back of her having a go at Washington Ste in the Martin Tyler thread and declared his input invalid because he was in the states. Hope that clears matters up.
You hate all blues on here as well,you talk like a rag and if it quacks like one.........also your mates admits to only hearing tyler a couple of times himself

I am angry and disappointed that Sky have re-engaged him. His behaviour was unprofessional at best and disgustingly disgraceful at best. I am strongly considering cancelling my sky sports subscription and if I did I would happily renew it when they sacked him. A few thousand viewers all do the same and Sky would hopefully consider whether he is worth the investment.

I just cannot stand the thought of someone who has had such a privilidged life and lifestyle can be so well rewarded for such hideous behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.