Carragher getting abuse again

Hmm.

"Cowards"? For not physically surrounding him?

Sun said he showed restraint - I don't know what he shouted back but it looked like he was making dickhead and wanker gestures so I suppose that's the Sun's idea of restraint (not that many in Liverpool will read it).

Was it edifying? Not really but bus incident has left a legacy. Was it as simple as it looked? Interesting take here:

https://www.90min.com/posts/6142836...ure-after-hostile-taunting-from-man-city-fans

I think we need to stop the Dippers taking the piss. They behave badly, trash fan coaches after the Hillsborough anniversary, trash the team coach before the CL game and we remain all professional and “proper”. Fuck em we need to fight back as a club and expose their disgusting behaviour and cheap attitudes, saying nothing and being too nice gets us nowhere and just encourages them to take this piss more and more.
Totally agree pal. Been too passive for years. I knew the after the CL game there’d be no reaction from us and there wasn’t.

Reactions: dom
Totally agree pal. Been too passive for years. I knew the after the CL game there’d be no reaction from us and there wasn’t.

I beg to differ, we have no idea what the club's reaction was after the CL game. As a club they do not tend to publicise what they do about those sort of things and I have no doubt whatsoever that something was done behind the scenes. Unlike some clubs we do not wash our linen in public.

(I know that the real saying for that is dirty linen but we didn't have any dirty linen, that was Liverpool FC & their police force)

You reap what you sow, I couldn't give a shit what abuse he gets, he should have done the honourable thing and slid into obscurity after spitting at that young girl, he chose to carry on with his job, that's fine but any abuse he gets from here on in is his own stupid scouse fault as far as i am concerned..
This all day everyday. The prick has always had a short fuse only place he’ll get any peace is Klanfield. He will get dogged abuse everywhere else so he should learn to suck it up and turn the other cheek.
Unbelievably he kept his job after the gobbing incident even though he is utter shite. Why Sky think he is worth £500k a year is beyond me
Basically he is a classless scouse scumbag

Last edited:
The guy is a thin skinned hypocrite....as are the ‘super loyal’ red dipping scum that thought that trashing our players’ bus was ok......fookin sad low lifes...

If our fans had done that to their plyers’ bus we would never had heard the end of it.... Liverpool....grow up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.