Carragher getting abuse again

I can see what your saying and you are right. I wouldn’t speak to people like that normally, however having a lot of experience with Scousers and not just in football. I do not respect them as I do other people. I have no hesitation in speaking a few harsh words if it gets them away from me.
Yes I enjoyed the game, but I am pretty sure I wouldn’t have if I had to listen to him all match.
Quite right, I had to get out of the way of a Scouser in the boozer for the CL first leg, he was so fucking annoying, patronisingly parroting on about how good City were and he couldn't see the Dippers winning. I wasn't as blunt as you but he got the message when I just kept ignoring him and then moved my seat about ten yards away, horrible fuckers.

Given his thin skin, and getting his job back after publicly spitting at a family in traffic, and actually hitting the little girl in the car, he deserves EVERYTHING SHORT OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE he receives!

Ye reap what ye sow!

They were lucky to get away without being spat on, or is that forgotten????
Same as ever, Always the victim.

Given his thin skin, and getting his job back after publicly spitting at a family in traffic, and actually hitting the little girl in the car, he deserves EVERYTHING SHORT OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE he receives!

Ye reap what ye sow!
Bollocks.

A slap would do him good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.