Carragher getting abuse again

Meh, tactless and boring all round.

There’s something strange about verbally abusing someone in their everyday life. Let him get on with it.

He has previous for suggesting he’d “sort out” anyone verbally abusing him ....

Be nice for some sort of professional fighter to call him out on that shit publicly. Hard men (who can’t really fight) do my head in. Footballers are some of the worst, joey Barton from instance would get smashed to bits by anyone who has the slightest idea of what they’re doing in fight but still gives it the large portion.

Meh, tactless and boring all round.

There’s something strange about verbally abusing someone in their everyday life. Let him get on with it.

Then again it was Carragher so Im inclined to I'll let this one ride :)

Carrager only has himself to blame after losing his cool by spitting at that rag and his girl. Next time he's confronted by drunken lads taunting him, i suggest they don't lose their cool and physically attack him, he's not worth it. Just get a few Tesco's carrier bags and pelt him with a ...................

Every little helps ; )

Last edited:
People should just move on, with that in mind i'm lighting a candle for him

Pray For Carra

xbe5ae.jpg

He's going to get this everywhere, because people know he can snap, so they'll try and provoke him. Still crap behaviour though.
This. I know there is a bit of an edge between us and Liverpool now but he better get used from other opposition fans over the spitting incident.

You think that's OK? I don't like him much, but he's not working, he's not playing, hes on his way home. How is it OK to shout things at someone? Football rivalry isn't the be all and end all of life, get a grip mate.
Totally agree. Whatever he did - pretty bad in the opinion of everyone, makes some of our fans look like imbeciles. If fans at other clubs act like imbeciles, we don't have to show imbecile solidarity. Shouting from a minibus or whatever gives the impression of being halfwits - cowardly halfwits.

Last edited:

You think that's OK? I don't like him much, but he's not working, he's not playing, hes on his way home. How is it OK to shout things at someone? Football rivalry isn't the be all and end all of life, get a grip mate.

Totally agree. Whatever he did - pretty bad in the opinion of everyone, makes some of our fans look like imbeciles. If fans at other clubs act like imbeciles, we don't have to show imbecile solidarity. Shouting from a minibus or whatever gives the impression of being halfwits - cowardly halfwits.

Wholly agree - NO EXCUSE for that type of behaviour, they let themselves down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.