Cartoons that get forgotten

One of my Friends on there has gone for Teddy Ruxpin. It's the campest theme tune ever.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGrhQXtn92g[/youtube]

i am captain caveman myself but seen a cartoon character where i can se just a gorrilas head wearing a bassball cap,can anyone name the cartoon as its got me

stonie said:
i am captain caveman myself but seen a cartoon character where i can se just a gorrilas head wearing a bassball cap,can anyone name the cartoon as its got me

might be the banana splits think the gorilla on the wall used to wear a baseball cap

debevec said:
greenie said:
Loads I can think off mate, The Hurricanes, Dogtanian, TopCat, Barney the Dog and Count Duckula to name a few
The Hurricanes, I completely forgot about that one. I used to really enjoy it.

They used to always play a game at the beginning, get beaten, then whoop them in the rematch at the end

My sister is adamant I was mad for a cartoon called PC Pinkerton as a kid, but I don't remember it

Mr.Banks said:
stonie said:

might be the banana splits think the gorilla on the wall used to wear a baseball cap

nah not bannana splits,my missus seems to remember the big gorrilla being a bit thick but its side kick wasent...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.