Cartoons that get forgotten

DirtyHarry said:
stonie said:
nah not bannana splits,my missus seems to remember the big gorrilla being a bit thick but its side kick wasent...

The Great Grape Ape show ? With Beegle Beagle ?

not what i thought it was but yeah this is the one...cheers lol

The Wacky Races and its plane-based spin-off, Catch The Pigeon. Who doesn't love Muttley?
My personal faves though were the mini Al Capone era gangsters The Ant Hill Mob. Class

[bigimg]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/s_71abe3663c342f8d111f888356c7406d.jpg[/bigimg]
thats mine

cartoons i miss.. mona the vampire,scooby doo,the rugrats,the ren and stimpy show,cow&chicken,hey arnald,jonny bravo,powerpuff girls,pokemon,teenage muntant turtles

The irony of course, with the question of the most forgotten set of cartoons, is that they belong to the most recognisable cartoon character of all- Mickey Mouse; his heyday was in the 20's and beyond a few very famous ones I don't think many will remember or have much reminiscent affection for some of the greatest cartoons ever made. Mickey Mouse has been nothing but a trademarked logo for many years.

On a side note, where is the promiscuous, often cheeky and badly behaved MIckey gone- the one that would act with schadenfreude and sexually harass Minnie?

BlueMo' said:
I know i'm getting on a bit but does anyone remember
Shazam from the 70's where they put the two
halfs of a ring together or the cartoon in the middle of
Banana Splits where the guy could turn into any animal.
Arabian nights or something like that?

You certainly are getting on a bit!I remember it well."Size of an Elephant"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.