CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Over on redcafe they're convinced thus will lead to bans and trophies being taken off City. I cant even be arsed with it ask anymore. It will be something else in future that the media make up to just keep the red fans clicking their fake news articles. Suckers haha.
I pray they keep hoping because ultimately it's the hope that'll crush them.

The haters would do well to wait and see what the charges, if any, actually are. The current argument appears to be about procedural and evidentiary matters.

Look at the reaction to our signings. People are foaming at the mouth with City spending like this.

So I have to ask, when it comes to the general public being so far off the mark with regards to City's finances and FFP in general, are people being genuinely dumb, genuinely misled, or genuinely bitter? Or all of them?
theres a thread on utd forums about their net spending and how its the worse, the fans bascially accept this and that they buy shite when compared to City. They talk about us quite a lot tbh

On lfc forum theres the obvious cheating and oil money jibes but there's a growing number of fans posting about how Pep is the catalyst and that when he's gone the league is back to normal

On Spurs, in amongst the hate shit they talk about Kane joining City as if we're Barca and why would Kane want to.

The hate is banter, underneath all that they know our success and why its happening, how its happening, and what the future looks like, especially with their own corporate yank owners. I suspect secretly deep down opposition fans want the same model that City and Chelsea have. They would never admit that though, thats not following banter rules.

Thats just my take ion it anyway

theres a thread on utd forums about their net spending and how its the worse, the fans bascially accept this and that they buy shite when compared to City. They talk about us quite a lot tbh

On lfc forum theres the obvious cheating and oil money jibes but there's a growing number of fans posting about how Pep is the catalyst and that when he's gone the league is back to normal

On Spurs, in amongst the hate shit they talk about Kane joining City as if we're Barca and why would Kane want to.

The hate is banter, underneath all that they know our success and why its happening, how its happening, and what the future looks like, especially with their own corporate yank owners. I suspect secretly deep down opposition fans want the same model that City and Chelsea have. They would never admit that though, thats not following banter rules.

Thats just my take ion it anyway
They don’t understand our business model. They are complacent and that’s how we have overtaken them. Tony Evans still peddling the fake sportswashing narrative. Is that why we are building academies in Uruguay? Really?

It could be said that if City continue the spending this summer any possible sanction will be less because without us at the top table with our squad the PL will lose some of its allure

I know that is partly a ridiculous thing to say but when you watch Khaldoon's interview he said we will be, i think the word used was 'aggressive' in the market

These owners must know we are ok, i do not see them spending the £100m without knowing this.

They have been accused of sportwashing, so lets say that was true, does anyone thing they will risk any gains by fuckingall of this up

If anyone things that, then they must have been in a coma since 2008 and only woke up last night to see Grealish sign

A good point was made re the possible reasons for the PL's continued investigation, in that the emails discussed at CAS were now way beyond the limitation statute and the accounts in consideration were 2 years before Premier League FFP!
Is there a suggestion, if so where from, with what evidence, that accounts post 2014 (within the statute for the commencement of PL proceedings) are not accurate. Surely that would also be an accusation of malfeasance on the part of our Accountants and Auditors. I believed the routes for sponsorship monies to be paid have been investigated ad infinitum and no skullduggery uncovered, the fair value issue re Etihad clearly established and the validity of accounts thoroughly proven. Just what the fuck are they investigating? Quite clearly these legal attacks are being orchastrated at the behest of our rivals' Yank ownership. Do we (the fans) just not know what it is we are being accused of? Have we refused to co-operate with the investigation?
Fuck me our accounts must be the most examined financial documents in world football it's a fucking joke these matters are constantly being dragged up! If we're not guilty of anything we should demand a statement from these twats apologising with full exoneration.
As for the UEFA investigation of misappropriation of legal documents and information prior to the CAS hearing. It's what I fully expect of these lying bent bastards. They never investigated anything as they knew full well where it came from. That loud mouth scouse twat via his buddy at the NYT. I hope City fuck them all. Getting Messi and drilling that **** Tebas would be a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.