CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

As far as FFP is concerned and Grealish the 6 year contract is good. £100m over 6 years is amortisation £16.67m pa. I think we can handle that:) Covered possibly by players out so neutral and if not the profit on player sales easily covers amortisation plus wages.

Additionally, last accounts to y/e 2020 included both David and Kun... what were they on between them, £480Kpw+?
Both obviously off the books for the current 21/22 year.

It's a breeze mate..
From what Pep is saying City have recouped £60m in fringe sales which leaves us as only spending £40m. So in reality what City have spent is only likely to be a Premier League 'average summer window'.

It just seems the flimsiest of evidence to be making serious allegations of malfeasance and fraud. In such matters it's hardly surprising weve said "Prove it" and "fuck off were not going to help you prove it either."

So PSG is paying

80 Million before tax to Messi
70 Million for Neymar
20 Million for Ramos
14 Million for wanjidum
Signing Hakimi for 75 Million

And still trying to renew Mbappe. How is this allowed? It's funny UEFA which hunt us while PSG gets free ride

I rarely touch TalkShite but a couple of weeks ago whilst tuning in my car radio who on but that ignoramus Jordan. He's STILL going on about City being guilty of financial sportwash but when it was pointed out to him that City had been cleared by CAS he replied it was the same CAS that had allowed guilty Russian gymnasts to remain and compete in their competitions! Pity no-one sues him. Needless to say, Radio 2 started to look good...

I rarely touch TalkShite but a couple of weeks ago whilst tuning in my car radio who on but that ignoramus Jordan. He's STILL going on about City being guilty of financial sportwash but when it was pointed out to him that City had been cleared by CAS he replied it was the same CAS that had allowed guilty Russian gymnasts to remain and compete in their competitions! Pity no-one sues him. Needless to say, Radio 2 started to look good...

If they can invent terms like "sportswashing" for us, I can invent the term "financial doping" for them, which is someone talking like an idiot on financial matters.

Simon Jordan…. Who steered Palace into administration and himself into bankruptcy! But feels he’s qualified to criticise one of the best run clubs I. World football…. He must take advice from the vile woman he’s married to…

Simon Jordan…. Who steered Palace into administration and himself into bankruptcy! But feels he’s qualified to criticise one of the best run clubs I. World football…. He must take advice from the vile woman he’s married to…
Simon Jordan... one of the countries sharpest football business brains... who now has to make a living by co-presenting a laughable radio show every morning with Jim fucking White lol

He's obsessed with it. Manages to make a reference to it in every show. Unfortunately Trevor Sinclair isn't able to take him on and just says "the owners have done a lot for the club and Manchester". But Jordan is full of shite anyway. He makes up words and phrases and to the usual numpties they have on there they just assume he's a genius. This is a guy that owned Palace yet seems to think the "old elite" are the only ones that should belong at the top. If he was talking about a fair system whereby there was a salary cap which meant whether you were City or Palace you had the same budget then I could appreciate that stance. But the richest team has generally always been the most successful. All the PL did was draw a line in the mind of idiots like Jordan as to when any other club was able to challenge.

You can bet if our owner was an insanely rich local lad then he wouldn't have an issue. But all of these investment companies taking over football clubs will have their money tied up in some evils. Whilst Russia is on the hitlist, quite rightly, the govt have gone over to Saudi to replace our gas and oil. Pretty much at the same time as Neville and Jordan were ranting about Newcastle's Saudi owners and human rights abuses.

You can't just decide that football is different to politics/business. If we can do deals with them in business then why can't they own football clubs?

City should be shutting down these twats though. We were found guilty of not disclosing evidence to UEFA. But that evidence was disclosed and assessed by CAS and we had UEFA's ban overturned. CAS had all of the information available and made that decision but our lack of cooperation with UEFA was worthy of a fine because CAS presumes UEFA to be a fair and proper governing body that would have made the right decision with that evidence.

Funny how the CAS statement regarding UEFA's leaks is never mentioned. That was very damning and for any impartial person they'd put that alongside our lack of cooperation and know exactly why that was our only possible strategy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.