CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Imagine my surprise, having skip read the article, not to spot our name!
And Newcastle hiring a 'team' of lawyers to get off said charges, just like some other team did at CAS.
Sister clubs my arse.
An article dripping with innuendo.

Last edited:
This report talks about ”tax avoidance “.. I’m no tax expert but I think tax avoidance is legal… it is not illegal to exploit a loophole in a law/ rule,.. it is up the the authority to ensure there are no loopholes that can be exploited
Tax avoidance may not be morally just, but that is different from being illegal.
Im into a spot of tax avoidance myself. I have an ISSA.

This report talks about ”tax avoidance “.. I’m no tax expert but I think tax avoidance is legal… it is not illegal to exploit a loophole in a law/ rule,.. it is up the the authority to ensure there are no loopholes that can be exploited
Tax avoidance may not be morally just, but that is different from being illegal.
The fact that the Daily Mail pontificate about tax avoidance…. Their proprietor has been using the ‘non dom’ tax avoidance for decades.

Tax avoidance is legal
Tax evasion is illegal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.