CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I prefer to put it this way. It isn't us, because it would be mind-bogglingly stupid for a club so under scrutiny to be doing this, and our management team aren't mind-bogglingly stupid.

I'm not sure I'd be that definitive and confident it isn't us - it shouldn't be us because of the reasons you give.

The article says lots of teams have sister clubs.
I know we do and Watford do but I don't think it will be Watford as they are described as a leading Premier league team and surely it would say former Premier league team if it was them.
Who else in the Premier league has sister clubs?

The article says lots of teams have sister clubs.
I know we do and Watford do but I don't think it will be Watford as they are described as a leading Premier league team and surely it would say former Premier league team if it was them.
Who else in the Premier league has sister clubs?
A lot have ‘partner’ clubs. Brighton have signed a couple from the Belgian club they played in a friendly the other day

More like it definitely isn’t us as it would get wall to wall negative coverage from our friends in the media if it was!
The fact the story has been mostly ignored by the UK media confirms it is United. Let's face it a few hundred fanboys cheering at Bangkok airport is clearly a much bigger story than finanacial corruption at the world's biggest club. This story will be treated the same way as these below. It will be airbrushed out of history.

I seem to remember a couple of manyoo players setting themselves up as initials+squad no., akin to Ronaldo.

The names that seem to stick in my mind were Phil Jones and Anthony Martial.

Maybe getting the wrong end of the stick.

Seems like a Spanish tax problems spilling over into Britain, that gezzer Tobias would love nothing more that to drag the EPL down when it comes to attractiveness due to wages, the good news is while the press would love us to be the culprits, we have done nothing that other clubs were doing a long time before us.

More like it definitely isn’t us as it would get wall to wall negative coverage from our friends in the media if it was!

Quick check of the usual twitter profiles and you're right, there's very little mention of it - nothing from Harris, Delaney, Ziegler, Conn et al. At the very least, it's interesting they haven't commented at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.