CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

When you look at her profile page in the future it'll may even have this case listed on her achievements. City going down in legal history as a winner would look great.
I would rather go down on her as a thank you!

The fine was for breaching article 56 procedure, which is basically not co-operating with Uefa during the investigation. If this was concerning out of date information which Uefa we're requesting then surely City had no legal duty to respond, thus no fine should have made.

A plastic rag at dinner saying that we're "still dodgy and have got away with whatever it was that we did".

I said "Liam - I've always gone by the rule that if you know fuck all about a subject, it's best not to talk about it because you're likely to make yourself look a bit of a dick."

Liam - "I was only joking."

The amount of Scousers and Rag twunts o line spouting off saying what’s the point of FFPR just proves to me that God did make a mistake with one or two people.

Either that or they haven’t evolved properly.

That was an Aguero moment - celebrated just like then. The result was a few minutes late, just like Sergio. The disappointment on Sky and Talkshite came across loud and clear - and the dance on our grave script out of the window.

I dont suppose the TV company doing the Madrid match will have a booing sound effect or a recording of certain chants about EUFA they could play at appropriate times.
Very much doubt it Mike,I havnt even heard a "the referees a wanker" chant yet!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.