CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Do you not think G14 will pressure them to do it, knowing full well they'll fail. Then they can make the changes they want within UEFA.
I was thinking about this, the G14 will be the death of UEFA. They should be begging to work with us to bail them out.
Instead they cower and bend over backwards to pacify the parasites.

Do you not think G14 will pressure them to do it, knowing full well they'll fail. Then they can make the changes they want within UEFA.
I can't see what grounds they would have to appeal. No idea how the Swiss courts work, but presumably they'd need leave to appeal; I don't see them having any meaningful grounds to. It would be totally without merit based on the two stated grounds for City's appeal being allowed (limitation period and absence of evidence) especially as it wouldn't be a hearing de novo, I expect.

There is no possible legal basis..UEFA is a busted flush, but it’s entirely their own fault

That's the thing, the cartel don't have to win in court. They are already winning the media war and winning it quite convincingly. We won at CAS but you wouldn't think so, the way it has been portrayed in the media. Clubs will quite happily put pressure on UEFA to take this further, because even if they know they are unlikely to win the appeal, it drags this whole thing out for another year or two, basically leaving the club under the same dark cloud we have been under for the past two seasons. They are portrayed as the good guys, City the baddies/cheats. They win, even when they lose and unfortunately, it looks like we lose, even when we win.

Depends what you describe as "uefa", I'm sure some elements within uefa are happy with it, but the G14 part not so.

Yeah. I know the the big clubs aren't happy with it. Purely for their self interest. But i just don't think it is in UEFA's interest to have us out of the competition. Maybe a few years ago. But not anymore. We are a big draw now. It's in their interest to have the likes of Guardiola, KDB, Sterling etc....in their competition.

Can’t forget that Pep kept referring to reputational damages yesterday. Might be nothing might be a warning might be the start of something interesting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.