CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I think we are misunderstanding each other :) My main point is that arguing about the veracity and the doctoring of the emails is a distraction. CAS preceeded on the grounds that they were mostly accurate but of limited evidential value. We don't need to undermine the emails to prove our defence. The most relevant thing about the emails is how irrelevant CAS considered them in proving UEFAs case even when they are accepted in good faith.

Ha in any event im absolutely not qualified to interpet CAS so i won't labour the point any further. Feel free to respond and have the last word
Thankyou, I will. ;)

I just think the issue is more with Der Spiegel and their "reporting" than it is with UEFA or the case itself, on the doctored emails point. Dropping it lets them off the hook.

Last edited:
Maybe, but you are suggesting there was something(s) to hide. If we really had done nothing wrong no picking through the bones would have found anything.

Not at all.
I've told you it's a Witch Hunt they can find and twist whatever they want.
We now live in a world where everything can be scrutinised to the n'th degree, it doesn't matter who you are or what you are, if they wanted to they could make Mother Theresa look like Myra Hindley.
City knew the shower of ****s were out to get them so gave them fcuk all.

You don't feed the hand that bites you.

When we get back to the etihad, we need to make the likes of Delaney, Conn and the two Harris’ feel welcome. They shouldn’t even be allowed into our stadium with the lies they’ve been spreading for years. Get a fucking grip City and fuck them off.

I'd pay towards a banner for that, as the club probably wouldn't take such a view. Get it on tele though!!

Maybe, but you are suggesting there was something(s) to hide. If we really had done nothing wrong no picking through the bones would have found anything.
Why worry about what some scummy tabloid shite journo's are saying, when a CAS hearing has exonerated us, there wasn't anything to hide, and CAS said exactly that in their summary 2 weeks ago. We were fined because we didn't comply with the leaking uefa c*nts, and why should we give them our private emails ?

Why are you trying to make out that we hid something ?

CAS has clearly said we didn't, that was in the single(ish) page release 2 weeks ago, it's even more clear from the 93 pages released yesterday, so f**k the scum journalists who have always had the same agenda.

The only explanation that stands up to any meaningful objective scrutiny is that he’s developed an inveterate coke and brass addiction in recent years and has turned on the club he used to support in order to feed his habit. Also explains his Ineffectual and lightweight writing, as he’s usually clucking when he’s composing his pitiful articles.

But it’s fair trade cocaine...

Really is one sad fucler who wants putting back under a rock
Has he really nothing else to do?
Unless of course he's a Qatari shill
That is highly unlikely. Although he had made no direct statement, it is a reasonable question to ask if Conn, who has holidayed in Israel, is more driven by anti Arab sentiment than anything else.

I think the BBC are going to be surprised by the amount of complaints that they receive. FWIW, I have had hundreds of likes / comments of support on Twitter and Facebook. I know not everyone who supports making a complaint to the BBC will write one themselves but I’ve been encouraged by the response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.