CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

There have been a couple of different interpretations of what Mourinho was on about. Luckily, the following statement from the Special One has made his position crystal clear. I quote:

"And Financial Fair Play is the same thing. When I say it should finish it is not because I do not agree with the basic principle. It’s because I don’t agree with the circus.

“So let’s open the door of the circus and let people enjoy and don’t pay and go in and come out and do what they want and stay for the clown show and then go out because I don’t like the horses’ show. I come in, I go out, there is no control. Let people enjoy freely".

Discuss.

Just missing mention of seagulls and a trawler and it would be perfectly clear what he's saying.

According to Martin Samuel Wolves have pulled out of the Hateful 8 and didn't take part in the group call of the others. Strangely he also includes Newcastle in the original 'Hateful 9' which doesn't make a lot of sense.

Not sure given the Ashley saga Newcastle would have been in much of a position to offer or even have an opinion.

There have been a couple of different interpretations of what Mourinho was on about. Luckily, the following statement from the Special One has made his position crystal clear. I quote:

"And Financial Fair Play is the same thing. When I say it should finish it is not because I do not agree with the basic principle. It’s because I don’t agree with the circus.

“So let’s open the door of the circus and let people enjoy and don’t pay and go in and come out and do what they want and stay for the clown show and then go out because I don’t like the horses’ show. I come in, I go out, there is no control. Let people enjoy freely".

Discuss.
a-ld3y.gif

Disgust , he is and always has been a horrible, bitter , twisted little man.

Were not the only bold boys in court this week.

Europe’s second-highest court ruled on Wednesday that the Ireland did not give Apple illegal state aid, overturning a European Commission decision four years’ ago that the iPhone maker owed Revenue €13.1 billion in back tax.

The General Court in Luxembourg ruled that the commission “did not succeed in showing to the requisite legal standard” that Apple received tax advantages from the Republic of Ireland.

Better not ask Apple to sponsor our shirts or the whole world will hate us.

Discuss.
Cantona, seagulls and trawlers spring to mind when reading that.

Discuss.
Yes...

But was he leaning forward, arms folded, with a slight grin when he said it?

All evidence suggests they are.

In crisis management the first few hours are crucial, get that wrong, and rather than managing the crisis itself, you spend all your time trying to undo what you did in those first few hours

I’ve not enjoyed the last 48 hours either seeing all the crap but whatever the club would have done or said would not have stopped the media driven bias.
I’m still expecting (hoping) a club statement that will embarrass the cûnts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.