CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Well this is just about as defamatory as it gets. Clearly this channel can't afford their own lawyers. Dave Kitson has just finished his chances of ever getting the PFA job. At one point he accuses City of dragging the process out by not complying with CAS! He essentially accuses Pep of lying. His quote being: "I don't believe a single word Pep has said." Chris Sutton looked astonished. Where has this narrative come about City dragging their feet. UEFA launched their investigation at the last minute after pressure from Cartel clubs. How is that our fault? We made it clear we would not co-operate with them and go directly to CAS. Why would any organisation supply confidential financial information to a corrupt body whch was leaking it to the media and our business rivals?

I can taste the salt through my PC.

It takes a specialtype of dick to make Sutton look like a lifelong City fan.

According to Martin Samuel Wolves have pulled out of the Hateful 8 and didn't take part in the group call of the others. Strangely he also includes Newcastle in the original 'Hateful 9' which doesn't make a lot of sense.

So far Ancelotti is the only PL manager to have sent his congratulations on the result to City. I always liked him, I respect and admire him a great deal more now.

FFS City... if you don't act on this then you've got no right to complain about the amount of bad mouthing going on.

Right, I have to ask, where are you seeing this video??

It only had about 400 views before it was posted here 30 pages ago, it's not a viral video, who is spreading it?

Dave Kitson has got all of his information terribly wrong. Libellous.

Hes not the only one. So much garbage being churned out.

I have enjoyed the piss boiling and petty throw away comments but this is getting nasty now.

No, that was brilliant but it's not up to Pep to start going after everybody, that's for the top brass to sort. I'd love to see plenty of the cretinous journalists never be allowed to set foot in the Etihad again.

Our top brass knew exactly what Pep was about to do.

Are City just going to take it all lying down again, or are we going to start going after organisations now like der Spiegel, certain members of the press etc?. The latest attacks on our club says to me that the time is now to stop all these niceties we've shown in the past and to start fighting back. We've tried to be liked for too long now, let's go on the front foot now City and give it them back.
We?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.