CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

We haven’t been exonerated, as such.

Reading it, it seems like UEFA couldn’t prove we were guilty to a good enough extent so the ban has been overturned but it hasn’t been proven that we did nothing wrong.

This is great for the club being able to play in the CL next season and ongoing, but hasn’t done anything for our reputation like being absolved of guilt/proven innocence would have done.
They couldn’t prove the charges because they where bullshit fella! They will try & hide behind some being timed out blah blah blah

10m totally worth it, pay for the symbolism. Shove your cooperation up your UEFhole!

I can't wait for the full judgement.

The media release mentions that most of the alleged breaches reported by the Adjudicatory Chamber of the CFCB were either not established or time-barred

If UEFA's panel of serious judges decided to ban us based on time-barred charges, it completely vindicates City's declaration of a political prosecution. There is no way these experience judges and legal minds would think that something so black and white would stand up in court.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Having read the UEFA statement I have to agree with your assessment. Whilst I am obviously delighted about the overturning of the ban I have felt all along that only a complete exoneration would finally kill the rumours and allegations being made by the Press, supporters of other Clubs and other UEFA affiliated organisations like La Liga.

This has the feeling of “case not proven” rather that “not guilty”
Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.