CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Also if the report has 99 clear examples of City not disguising equity funding, 1 example of an issue being time barred, and 1 tiny and irrelevant example case where UEFA were right about City, the 99 times City got exonerated in the matter won't be brought up.

Last edited:
Friend told me last night (he knows people in club) that report is being blocked by other clubs because of what it reveals about them.

Sounds unlikely to me, surely other clubs won't have access to it?

Very highly unlikely on lots of counts Unless the friend's friend is board level they wont know and the other clubs wont see anything until its published as they are not party to the case Aside from the fact that i dont see how City's case included other clubs

Very highly unlikely on lots of counts Unless the friend's friend is board level they wont know and the other clubs wont see anything until its published as they are not party to the case Aside from the fact that i dont see how City's case included other clubs
We could have been very clever and aired others' dirty laundry in our presentations to CAS, knowing they'd have a chance to release it all that way.

But skeptical me says there is no way our lawyers would have advised to let the report through unedited. There are facts about our business and our people which maybe we do want uefa to agree to not release. For example, the former city employees words on the uefa investigator passing away, he may not work for us anymore but if it's released word for word in full then maybe he and his family have to go through the media scrutiny.

I don't know a thing so may well be wrong, but I do know businesses rarely give away anything that they don't have to.

But it would be just lovely if it ends up that all the whispering mud flingers who pushed uefa to go down this route find out that they're the ones covered in manure at the end of all this.

if we named dropped Gill and Parry as the suspected leakers of information to certain clubs, then possibly the hold up is because said individuals are taking legal advice and possibly the clubs themselves ? After all the dippers were confident we had won the case when they visited the previous week .

We could have been very clever and aired others' dirty laundry in our presentations to CAS, knowing they'd have a chance to release it all that way.

But skeptical me says there is no way our lawyers would have advised to let the report through unedited. There are facts about our business and our people which maybe we do want uefa to agree to not release. For example, the former city employees words on the uefa investigator passing away, he may not work for us anymore but if it's released word for word in full then maybe he and his family have to go through the media scrutiny.

I don't know a thing so may well be wrong, but I do know businesses rarely give away anything that they don't have to.

But it would be just lovely if it ends up that all the whispering mud flingers who pushed uefa to go down this route find out that they're the ones covered in manure at the end of all this.

Wasnt that Simon Peaece and if so I think he is still City Group Member of Board?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.