CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

More a note on the timeframe they acted on for a contemporaneous matter.
Kermuddin appealed against his FIFA ban in June 2019, CAS have only just upheld the original decision over a year later and published it on 14/07/2020. I'm still confused over the relevance to our(very quick) appeal and his. I did look but couldn't see any other reference to him on the CAS site.

Kermuddin appealed against his FIFA ban in June 2019, CAS have only just upheld the original decision over a year later and published it on 14/07/2020. I'm still confused over the relevance to our(very quick) appeal and his. I did look but couldn't see any other reference to him on the CAS site.

Our appeal had to be settled before the Champions league draw in 2 weeks. There was a very real deadline with a bunch of teams and the whole competition effected by the result.

This guy's got no job. Whether he's banned from football or not isn't that pressing. Also maybe they were waiting for criminal processes to finish?

Just the fact that a judgement on 14/7 has had the full judgment released today.

I have not indicated that there is no direct correspondence to the City matter. It is however an indication that 10 days was enough for that matter to have the full judgement to come out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.