CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

They weren't.

Some were ruled out by date (UEFA's argument on allowable timings was rejected).
Some just were found to have no supporting evidence.
It does say that UEFA had cause to bring the investigation.

only because they were using doctored hacked documents to make that decision. The actual emails exonerated Manchester City.

'Some lines that stand out'... to a cretin like him with an agenda against City. Maybe if he asks nicely someone will do him an idiots guide so he can understand how stupid his persistence with this is.

I wouldn't call him a 'cretin'. He has a massive anti-City agenda. I think he's a weasel...a sly, devious bastard. He is intelligent though with a penchant for twisting everything against City.

Genuinely laughable “overview” from Rob Harris. He doesn’t even bother pretending to be impartial any more. Hilarious that him and Tariq Panja may have actually inadvertently damaged UEFA’s case. Thanks lads.

Unless I'm reading this wrong, In this tweet, Rob Harris pats himself on the back for being mentioned, but seemingly doesn't realise he's just posting CAS confirming that a member of the IC was the only person who could have leaked to him, thereby completely proving City's accusations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.