CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

He did a nice job as a rag befriending a few on here while at goal.com. Once at the Athletic he would have been on bigger dollar and just wrote to agenda/ belief to suit his paymasters, shameful.

He’s a typical Rag, can’t hold a candle to Stew Brennan.

Wow. Page 72 point 254.

UEFA also accepted in answer from a direct question from the Panel that it was not alleging that HHSM gave false evidence.

As Sheikh Mansour has given written testimony that he has never approved payment through third parties.

Didn’t have the bollocks to say it in a serious legal setting did you UEFA? Fucking cowards.
Wow we got the big boss in !

I just checked, there were four, but one was acting as clerk. 3 arbiters
I think you're misreading that.

The President, two Arbitrators & an Ad hoc Clerk. As I understand it the two Arbitrators consider the evidence and give their verdict on it, if they disagree then the President has the deciding vote. The Clerk (Attorney-at-law or not) is just that, a clerk.

You see, Harris is just being a prick here. The evidence is there, Patrice is correct, but I can’t comment because I’m blocked. This is the shit house way the journos act.

He's trying to get you to bite. He doesn't say which emails. I am betting he will be refering to the ones we submitted that were true and authentic. CAS did accept these. His phrasing is trying to make it sound like it's the cut and paste emails (that were bollocks) UEFA based their whole gamble on.

Got this from City_Xtra

"CAS Report: "UEFA wishes to add that it considers MCFC to be a very important participant to UEFA club competitions. It welcomes all the good which MCFC has brought to the football world and it welcomes significant investments made by the club and its owners."

Wonder if the media will mention this.

Wow. Page 72 point 254.

UEFA also accepted in answer from a direct question from the Panel that it was not alleging that HHSM gave false evidence.

As Sheikh Mansour has given written testimony that he has never approved payment through third parties.

Didn’t have the bollocks to say it in a serious legal setting did you UEFA? Fucking cowards.

Mansour gave evidence?

Was that known?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.