CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Probably been suggested already, but it seems now that City wanted the cas hearing knowing that we would be cleared, and the media would respond with the correct and fair analysis of the whole affair. This would be more rewarding in the public domain than eufa "letting us off" beforehand, a sound plan. The only drawback is that our media never had any intention of giving us a fair and balanced reporting of the outcome. I have followed City for long enough to have been through practically every type of adversity possible, which has put us at the mercy of some other fans enjoying an easier ride in following their clubs. While nothing will stop my proud association with City, I do feel that this is an opportunity for the club to consider the fans wishes and publicly sue the fuck out of the biggest perpetrators( bbc ) in this anti City campaign, thus shutting all of the twats up once and for all.

clearly something got to be done and manchester city need to defend our fan base here. the witch hunt going on has to stop and the clubs need to step up and say enough is enough, the city fans are the target and by using a major media site (BBC) to bash the city fans again is wrong

we are innocent and not guilty of the things uefa was saying its plan and simple, why should city not have the right to defend itself against uefa and we have always said we are clean and up front, so manchester city did the right thing here let the CAS sort it out and clear our name once and for all then nobody can claim over wise that we are not guilty

but blow me down the BBC make out we are guilty and in the wrong ? would have let anybody outside of the BBC look at there finances document, and don't get me starting on the pedo rings and ledgers and infomation on people that was at it in there little private club

I love and also hate how a lot of the media is still trying their hardest to be as negative as possible. FailIng to corporate with UEFA is hardly the crime of the century. Lets put it this way, which is worst: failing to co-operate or Liverpool hacking our scouting system? Not a word mentioned about that since it came out.

Also not a word mentioned about the hacked e-mails being 'amended' (to put it kindly) at all. It's just becoming pathetic now. The ruling is all there in black and white, clear as crystal and they still choose to ignore that and focus on small negatives.

I'll say it again absolutely pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
You see, Harris is just being a prick here. The evidence is there, Patrice is correct, but I can’t comment because I’m blocked. This is the shit house way the journos act.
I replied by stating that we are delighted the emails were permitted as evidence because we could then prove that UEFAS copies were butchered and mangled to make us look guilty when in fact they’d prove we did nothing untoward

HH Sheikh Mansour at the top;

2820034ace097733a0221195837e0a51bb11e2d1.png

Really? Haha. What a fecking shambles. I hope there are grounds to sue Der Spiegel. Surely they have an obligation to apply some form of quality control in relation to 'primary source' information. Unless they manipulated the emails, which would surely give us grounds to pursue legal damages.

I would imagine they have an obligation to establish whether their information comes from illegally gained content or not as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.