CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Tonyevens been on his soap box talkshite continually for two years spouting lies about our club one thing talks shite should do is invite him back to take questions on why he kept telling this lie.

Submitted my BBC complaint (first time)

I’ve had enough to be honest. I’ve never complained to any online platform before but the reputation of my club has been through the mud for months and now it has been given the legal vindication that it has been stating since the start. Only you wouldn’t know that was the story from your article.

MCFC has stated throughout, that it did not break any financial rules and that all emails being reported and discussed were hacked and being taken out of context.

Of course MCFC were right on all 3 cases. Cas has found there to be no evidence of any wrongdoing; the emails were hacked and they were being taken out of context (a number of them had elements deleted before publishing and one was the amalgamation of 2 different emails).

Call it what you like but essentially the world has assumed guilt on the part of MCFC based on completely false and fake information.

Only this isn’t the angle your article decided to run with. Despite the unbiased requirement of the BBC, it appears you remain undetatched from the partisan nature of football (no doubt a large number of your football writers are football fans, do they declare their team as part of their job? Who is the journalist that wrote this piece a fan of out of interest...) and the necessity to pander to the key fan bases of Liverpool and Manchester United (amongst others) who did not wish MCFC to be found not guilty.

So instead of showing MCFC to be cleared of all financial violations of FFP (i.e. the whole basis of the story), your article focussed on the smaller bit that was proved (i.e. that MCFC did not cooperate with UEFAs investigation).

When the original punishment was brought (for clear breaches of FFP and failure to cooperate) the main story was on clear breaches of FFP. Now they have been exonerated of that, the storyline should have focussed on the same subject. Not twisted as you have to move to the non-story of uncooperation.

I expect better and hope for fairer reporting on this matter.

Hopefully Bozo disbands the paedophilia protecting thunder****s.

Then I’ll turn up when their sports department are leaving the office after redundancy and I’ll laugh.

Mrs Hef mate works there in Comms so I hope they don’t. They merged sport with children’s’ television and I’m hoping for Swashbuckle tickets.....

• German newspaper publishes illegally obtained e-mails.
  • Cartel Clubs tell UEFA we must be punished
  • UEFA charge us with offences they have already cleared us of
  • Club decide enough is enough and refuse to assist UEFA and refer the matter to CAS
  • CAS clear us but fine us for refusing to co-operate with UEFA
During this time 9 pathetic Clubs led by Arsenal try to stitch us up along with their media cohorts.

We now have the moral high ground and should use it to our advantage, we must hit back at those who clearly are out to destroy us.

I completely agree.
City should released a statement first thing this morning now the final report has been released, and make it very clear that we have been cleared. From this point onwards anything written to reject this, will be taken further and those individuals who do continue to write this bullshit will be banned from all mcfc activities for a 5 year period.
Get it done city show some fucking backbone
Most headlines were written well before the full judgement was released, proving either that UEFA is still leaking documents ( i assume UEFA had a sight of the full report beforehand) or the CAS judgement is going to make fuck all difference to the agenda. Seriously did City fan expect thm all to start whistling a different tune. Their is no good relationship to protect here. City might as well go after a few individuals if they continue with the libel and slander, however most will be allowable because of the non cooperation and £9 million penalty. City are probably better off, advising certain individuals in the gutter press , that they are not welcome in our house

Last edited:
The BBC will put you in a holding pattern and do fuck all about it. Their sense of fair play being lost years ago, they will merely see any complaints as noise from a biased audience. Ever watch a Question Time audience going through their set routines?

That’s likely Franny but I know the Beeb bottle it when anyone criticises them for racial bias and FWIW I feel that’s integral to how our owner has been treated. I’ve already got fellow Blues in my Supporters Club Branch And mates on Twitter complaining to the BBC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.