CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Not sure if "City Chief" posts on here.

But thanks a million Dude.

You were the quickest on Twiitter by a mile.

I was faffing about in a blind panic,abandoned by the Mother Ship (Bluemoon),desperately looking for a link.Literally at 9.29 am i lost all contact.

Could the thread title be changed to €10m rather than £10m? Whilst I know that over £1m isn’t a lot to Ric, it is to the rest of us. Well apart from GDM anyway

By the way - the "time-barred" explanation is the biggest fuck you to the media, and especially David Conn, who wrote that it was misinformation and dangerous to suggest serious people like the judges in the AC would prosecute something in bad faith.

Pursuing something obviously outside the statute of limitations is a complete joke, and destroys the credibility of those judges, and surely opens UEFA up to damages because they banned us knowing it would be overturned by an independent body.

tenor.gif

To all the c*nts, f*ckwits, twitter warriors, shithouse pundits, Sky, BT, excuse for journalists, and snide assholes...

This recent battle was *at least* the third time UEFA attempt to impose sanctions for the exact same supposed violations. This would be considered farcical and illegal in any other regulatory environment.

This judgement is basically a Goldilocks outcome.

I liked this so much I thought it warranted repeating. Simon Mullock in the Mirror has tweeted he reckons City will go on the offensive now. I really hope they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.