CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

He's saying that's what UEFA's AC alleged. Which we demonstrated at CAS wasn't the case and which was accepted by CAS.
Obsessed with us plus they have no real money to spend on the squad unless they sell ! Rumour is that wanted Torrez and would then consider selling Salah as he not too happy and had indicated he wants a move ! So that's going too piss them off even more ! With Nathan Acke on the way we've sorted the left side of the defence now only need the right CB looks like the guy from Spain who's name escapes me !

@projectriver:
Sorry to bother you on something minor, but you may be the best to assess this.

The use of the word 'majority' is common in describing the panel opinions.
Should anything be read into the meaning of that? Is it always 2-1, and does it preclude 3-0?
I can't search the doc to see if they ever use 'unanimous'.

Yes I think it is interesting. It does mean 2-1 and it cuts both ways. The majority also commented on co-operation

Last edited:
It's not possible to understand City's lack of co-operation in this UEFA fuck up, without re-visiting the "pinch" we took back in the day.

We took that pinch, despite the goal posts being moved, because we were led to believe that would be the end of it.

When UEFA reneged there wasn't the slightest possibility we were going to co-operate.

Evans was the **** who sacked me off from my job at The Times. He's a grade A dickhead (although, I would say that!).

He was moved on sharpish himself after this epic fuck-up: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/mar/18/times-duped-hoax-qatar-dream-football-story

Most hilarious quote from the story: "But one thing will not change. If we get it wrong, we will hold our hands up and admit it."
Yes, Tony Evans has previous. He will quite literally believe and publish any old groundless shite if it allows him to throw more muck at those pesky Arabs

Evans was the **** who sacked me off from my job at The Times. He's a grade A dickhead (although, I would say that!).

He was moved on sharpish himself after this epic fuck-up: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/mar/18/times-duped-hoax-qatar-dream-football-story

Most hilarious quote from the story: "But one thing will not change. If we get it wrong, we will hold our hands up and admit it."
I liked this line 'Evans said the story now "appears to have been invented", but at the time "had just enough plausibility to be seductive".

Bit like UEFA's charges really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.