CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Watch out. Der spiegel might publish this revelation in its comic and then you could be investigated by the secret police and charged, sentenced and imprisoned. You must be guilty of arson, even if there is no fire at the Der Spiegel offices? Isn't that the logic of the media?
Last attempt to tarnish our image, unfortunately they didn't have a crystal ball and know before hand that the Newcastle take over had derailed and nobody was particularly interested by their new revelations !

Tariq Panja being an arse again

So I gave him this in reply:

DerSpiegel kind of have a history for making things up. Maybe the likes of you and your friends should be asking who doctored the email instead of burying your heads so far up each others assholes that we see 2 pairs of teeth when 1 of you smiles.

In a nut shell mate or perhaps a bum hole well said !

I'm not clued up on all this. What's the best retort to the rags who are saying something dodgy has definitely happened and there is no agenda?

I've already gone down the fuck off you rag ****s route. I want something more informed and articulated.
You could always refer them to the recent (January 2020) update of the Oxford English Dictionary, which as usual has new senses, compounds or phrases appended to the existing OED listings. This includes the following entry:

- 'Cooking funts':
collective noun; groups of people who cannot see what's in front of their noses, usually wilfully or deliberately.
i. See also definitions for 'RAWK', 'Red Cafe', 'Arsenal Mania', 'Glory, Glory' and others
ii. See also 'Journalist'
iii.See also 'Wastes of space'

Rummeniige moans about CAS being shite and a couple days later Der Spiegel start stirring even more shite , no coincidence there then , maybe they should concentrate on the crap one horse race Bundesliga instead of flogging the leaked e-mails dead horse
Its over , done , tried and we were vindicated , Sheik mansour is currently looking in his small change jar for the £9m
Just look at the clunt cant you just imagine him goose stepping his way to the Reichstag to meet heir Goebbels the new owner of Der Spiegel !! The racist bell end !

Just look at the likes on these tweets - barely anything, Mail allowing the headline to sink to the bottom of it’s sport page - precious idiots on Reddit finally waking up and calling Der Speigal out - the public appetite for this has gone, give up DS - your public image is in tatters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.