CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

The reason they are all gutted is that in their ideal world we’re not in champions league our best players leave we cant attract or afford new ones....
We go on a gradual decline and dippers period of dominance ensues
Now the beast is awake and they are shitting it
The comeback is on and they are skint

I eagerly await the 10+ Liverpool and United supporting acquaintances that messaged me earlier in the week to express their condolences about our upcoming ban to now reach out and offer their congratulations at the positive result.

Ha, just kidding: fire the WhatsApp and Twitter cannons!

Your previous pics have been good, this one was completely unnecessary. Whether John is good enough or not, well he has won 2 PL titles and a number of other trophies, played many times for his country, and always comes over as a nice lad. Snide comments are a bit fucking shit on a day like today
He is not that guy but that for another day

The media bias is so obvious. Wrote a pissy message on twitter to Rob Harris who said that the fine for FFP has been reduced to £10m. I said to him ...'you misleading ****! It's not for FFP but non-cooperation'. Think it got deleted or blocked lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.