CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

not good enough, time to dominate, no passengers on this ride
Your previous pics have been good, this one was completely unnecessary. Whether John is good enough or not, well he has won 2 PL titles and a number of other trophies, played many times for his country, and always comes over as a nice lad. Snide comments are a bit fucking shit on a day like today

What's the fine for, refusing to cooperate with people trying to fuck the club over... I doubt City will appeal that, its nowt to do with the shitty allegations made by UEFA.... That's a massive weight off my shoulders, was shitting myself..!

the fine for failing to cooperate is for sending an email when a uefa official died saying “one less **** to deal with”

crass, and we should be happy to take that fine.

but fuck em all anyway :-)

Love this from the Simon Stone on the BBC, especially the last paragraph:
"Manchester City have enjoyed some major successes on the field in recent years but arguably this is the biggest of the lot.

They didn't cheat the system in order to put their brilliant squad together - and they are not banned from Europe.

They did fail to co-operate with the initial inquiry - but as they believed it was flawed and prejudiced in the first place, I don't think a 10m Euro fine is going to bother them too much."
Amazed at Stone. He is bang on there.

I think a letter to SSN from our clubs lawyers should do the trick in that department. Remind them that what they are saying is lies and slander.

Wonder if someone made a quick call to Sky because suddenly, after Warnocks little outburst, the guy presenting quickly clarified that we have NOT been filtering money via our sponsors & the fine is just for non cooperation. Warnock looked as if he was chewing a wasps nest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.