CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Wonder if someone made a quick call to Sky because suddenly, after Warnocks little outburst, the guy presenting quickly clarified that we have NOT been filtering money via our sponsors & the fine is just for non cooperation. Warnock looked as if he was chewing a wasps nest.
This couldn’t believe what I was hearing basically said we had cheated,a lot of backtracking by hacks as well that Harris fella on talksport now questioning why did uefa continue with the case they were gonna lose ..

Throughout this whole witch-hunt the only person I really read over and into to and learned from about this whole situation was Prestwich Blue. His understanding and explanation of the whole flawed process was in my opinion truthful, honest and simply put. Thank you PB, I had no doubt the decision would be overturned and you also gave me a greater understanding to tie those from the dark side in knots as I am doing now on what’s app with those still saying we paid off CAS etc...so a massive thanks PB.Prestwich_Blue

Last edited:
I love how football fans who have previous slagged off UEFA constantly for being a corrupt organisation suddenly think they are beyond reproach when they decided to ban us, but the independent CAS is suddenly the corrupt one. It's amazing the mental gymnastics people are willing to do to make what they want to believe the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.