CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Did their fkin best to fcuk us over.. Years of sniping, shit stirring and belittling our brilliant achievements..

All piling in on us like the fkin gutless bullies they are, laughing and thinking we were about to disappear..!

Well you fuckers, guess what..?

It's you bunch of spineless bastards that have been shown up for the twats you are..

I hope we make a fkin example of one or 2 of you and cause you some long overdue stress, you bunch of cnuts..!

BackCalculatingEmeraldtreeskink-max-1mb.gif
Now this is why I've never really taken to her.

This was never about killing financial fair play, I hope it stays in place and keeps all those fuckers in the premier league who pushed for the CAS to hurry up with the verdict get no where near us. Keep the closed shop, it helps us but keeps the turkeys who voted for Christmas away from the top of English football. Fuck them all!

I’m against FFP on principle but I really don’t give a fuck about any other team at this point.
Pure fantasy and not at all serious but I would love a statement from City supporting FFP and encouraging UEFA to vigorously examine past failures by the new English champions* with the same enthusiasm they pursued us with.

Sky Sports,

What about the Premier League investigation into Manchester City?
As well as the UEFA investigation, Manchester City are also being investigated by the Premier League over financial issues, academy recruitment and third-party ownership.

That Premier League investigation - which has been running since March 2019 - remains ongoing

I did'nt know we were under investigation for 3rd party ownership?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.