CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I must admit I thought he talked a lot of sense.

he made sense the guy interviewing who asked him does this mean city can just go out and pay crazy wages, whilst stood in the stadium of a club with the highest wage bill in the country, who has consistently over 30 years inflated the transfer market just goes to show the propaganda we are up against

By more to it I took it as mean we are guilty as fuck and we should find out what actually happened and how we got off on a time bar

Do you not understand, read the judgement, CAS say we have not breached simple as, the time bar matter is a side issue

You forgot to take the lens cap off
Some scouse knob on the radio saying that we've been cleared got of because rules wont let you go back more than five years to look at financial records !! Then he really lost the plot suggesting other teams in Europe v ould refuse to play against City in the ECL so City could still be banned ! What s bone head I've heard him before his name is Tony and like all dippers he's a gob shite quite lucid and well versed when its going Liverpool's way but totally looses it when things go against them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.