CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I don't think Martin Samuels is exaggerating when he says we'd have been destroyed as a major force if we'd have lost.

It would have been back to the bad old days of "knowing our place" - ie: firmly below Utd & Liverpool.

Thank goodness we won.

Samuel is a proper old-school journalist who is not driven by clickbait. He knows that the real story behind the smear campaign against City is a bigger one than the "Arab oil cheats" narrative peddled by most of his churnalist colleagues.
Martin Samuel has been the most balanced journo through all this right from the start - unlike his industry colleagues. His eminently sensible articles have proved correct.

Well Blues off to bed now.

I suspect like most fellow blues I didn’t get much sleep last night but I know for sure i’ll have a great sleep tonight with a big smile on my face.

Opening that CAS website this morning was like opening up a childhood school exam result.

What a fantastic day topped off by the rags dropping points & back down to 5th. Remind me again if that gets you into the Chumps League.

Haha...night all!

Couldn't have done much better if Kaldoon had written it himself. Samuels is the only decent and honest journalist amongst the pack of shysters and frauds who peddle their shite for the pathetic press in this country.

A shining beacon in amongst a sea of utter shite. Well done MS , you are the man .
Mr Samuel take a bow sir, excellent well balanced article that tells it like it is. You can always rely on Samuel's for a quality piece of journalism, unfortunately there is a real dearth of talented journalists in the UK media who are not prepared to pander to the Rags and Dippers.

Allez Allez Allez

Uefa took on Cityyy
For fiddling the books.
Shiek Mansoor was ready
He didn't give a fuuckk!
The G14 said ban them
For 2 years at the least
We battered them all over
Thanks to Pannick and his crew!!!

Allez Allez Allez
Allez Allez Allez

Time for bed, work in the morning..

Just want to say 'What an absolutely brilliant day it's been today'

The shit we've had shovelled at us by all and sundry for the best part of a decade has been shown up to be the biggest, modern day which hunt of a football club on record..!

Day after day, month after month and year after year, we have had to field these attacks on our club and hold our council..

Well today you fuckers, the boot's on the other foot..!

We're no cheats, liars and frauds..!

We are quite simply, the best football team this Country has ever seen..!

Our records and achiements have been acquired on merit..!

We haven't got the most expensive footballers in the world, we haven’t broken the transfer record, we don't have knobs, playing for us, managing us or running our club..

We have an owner like no other. An owner who has redeveloped large swathes of East Manchester, created 100's of local jobs and has embraced the community as a whole..!

We are MANCHESTER CITY, the team I'm proud to support, the team I'm proud to be associated with..!

Suck that up, you spineless, gutless twats..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.