CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I've read these comments from Hoeness a few times now concerning the CAS verdict?

It might be me but I don't think he is having a pop at City, CAS or the verdict it reached?

Seems a very pointed accusation at Uefa that they had a flimsy case and wasn't our fault it got that far.

The problem with Hoeness is that he's literally got form for lies and criminality after being jailed for six years for tax evasion so you can't believe anything he says. It's impossible to trust anything which comes out of Bayern. Their former President Franz Beckenbaur only avoided conviction for corruption because the case was timed out by the Covid crisis (and because of his poor health). And then of course there's the Rolex smuggler Rumenigge.

Wolves received FFP punishment hahaha.

Very minimal fine and limit on squad limit for next season.

Wonder if UK media will start FFP cheaters campaign and foreign investment negative bullshit against the Chinese owners of Wolves now.
Minimal fine must have been part of the deal if they signed the letter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.