CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I wonder if the UK media pick up the story if they start going through his claims against us.
They won't because we're not included in any of the charges. It's just all Johnny Foreigner stuff so the UK media don't see the point of reporting on it. Why would they when The Sun for instance can run a story about a heartless parking warden?

Centurions, let me give what it was like in 1971 on my way to Poland. I was on a train that went from the Hook of Holland to Moscow. The train as well as carrying passengers, it as also carrying about 20 carriages of cars. The East German soldiers came to the cabin that I was in and asked to who such a car reg belonged to. Then 6 soldiers all of them armed order 3 from my cabin and myself to follow them, just to tighten a chain that had slightly come lose. Then marched us back to our cabin and wouldn't even let us go and wash our hands until the train has left the station.

Reactions: Vic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.