CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Am I in the wrong for wanting the friendly arranged with them to be cancelled? I wouldn’t do anything for them until this is investigated fully.

The reality is nobody in the media will bat an eyelid and our Barca loving board will laugh it off.

Given the reason it’s happening, I wouldn’t want it cancelled.

Remember this allegation relates to February 2020 just days before UEFA banned us from the CL. It has since become clear that UEFA had virtually no evidence and the case was dismissed within a couple of hours by the CAS judges who also vastly reduced our fine for non-cooperation. Those judges smelt a rat.
So why did the PL pick up the baton and start their own fishing expedition into City's finances within days of the CAS judgement? And why is no one in the English media asking these questions?

Same reason the arseholes at the scum Arsenal the scousers the fucking yanks…

Remember this allegation relates to February 2020 just days before UEFA banned us from the CL. It has since become clear that UEFA had virtually no evidence and the case was dismissed within a couple of hours by the CAS judges who also vastly reduced our fine for non-cooperation. Those judges smelt a rat.
So why did the PL pick up the baton and start their own fishing expedition into City's finances within days of the CAS judgement? And why is no one in the English media asking these questions?
Incredible isn't it. This is one hell of a story for a proper investigative journalist to get stuck into. Are there any left ? I would be surprised if this story gets much traction, sadly not red top clickbait.

Incredible isn't it. This is one hell of a story for a proper investigative journalist to get stuck into. Are there any left ? I would be surprised if this story gets much traction, sadly not red top clickbait.

The one that broke the story surely? ;)

A good post as usual from you but I thought the PL investigation was opened long before the CAS verdict - around the same time that UEFA opened theirs, ie March 2019?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.