CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

“We will not be providing any comment on out of context materials purported to have been hacked or stolen from City Football Group and Manchester City personnel and associated people. The attempt to damage the club's reputation is organised and clear."
What is the dodgy looking web address you've linked in there?

Last edited:
Wasn't the whole thing about the Der Spiegel leaks that selected emails were taken out of context to appear more damaging to city, and when seen in context with the rest of the email trail they amounted to nothing?
They also combined 2 emails into 1 to appear more damaging. Six emails in total I think and UEFA and the PL have wasted millions on their "investigation".

They'll keep the investigation going until they are told by the courts to end it.

That way everyone can say we were guilty, but got off on a technicality.

And no-one has to worry about that pesky evidence stuff.
Bang on. I forget which newspaper, (Mirror ?) but if you go on their online footy page and go onto Manchester City, it opens with something like 'City were banned for 2 years from the Champs League in **** when they were found guilty of breaking ffp. This was later reduced on appeal to a fine.'
That is the opening line !!!
Soon it will be City were being investigated by the Premier League for corrupt payments but were time barred from punishing them.
All the hateful 8 want is for this to drag on for years so shit can be thrown

Difference is though, the PL have access to all of the emails as per the court order in 2021. UEFA only had the Der Speigel leaks believe it or not, & DS actually declined to give them anything further that hadn’t been published is my understanding.

I do think the PL will charge us at some point given how long this has dragged on, can’t see how it just goes away. What severity of charge and if it will/can stick is anyones guess. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the club/league do some sort of out of arbitration settlement to put it to bed.

Stefan's take (@projectriver) on it 12 months ago is in the podcast link below. If you've not heard it before it's highly recommended if you like the complex and technical! Overall it's the best coverage of this case out there from a City perspective.

i've just re-listened and it answers many of the questions often discussed on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.