CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

It's not to do with the dodgy transfers (that's a case called plusvalenza)

The Italian papers are saying this is to do with how they accounted for & paid wage deferrals over covid, seemingly done in a way to try and minimise/cover up losses and in doing so falsified their books and committed tax fraud.

In May and June 2020, 23 players in the squad signed agreements to reduce their salaries by four months during the COVID-19 pandemic to help the club get through this difficult period.
Instead, it was reported and it seems as if Juve are struggling to prove otherwise, that the players gave up only one month’s salary. They seemingly continued to be paid wages ‘in the black’ – allowing the players and club to avoid taxes, but also falsifying the salary bill to make it seem as if the books were balanced. If there is indeed evidence of this, it would be financial fraud.
The Sheik had better be careful then with all those extra salaries he pays our players.

I see there’s no outrage again involving another club. Let’s be clear why City are the ones who are so heavily criticised. It’s just pure racism towards the owners simple as.
As always since our Sheikh M. ownership began, Rules both on and off the field are for City to obey to the letter whereas those same rules can be ignored for any other Club.
I'm sure it's something most of us are now familiar with.

Yanks buy rags and dippers. Qataris buy PSG on back of WC. FFP was as good as dead from the beginning and it is all the fault of the bungmeisters at FIFA, the pinnacle of the game's administration by giving the WC to Qatar. The genii is out of the bottle and will never return to it.

While over at Comedy Central - hope they understand why the Premier League was formed and what role they played in it

xx.gif

Re: FSG discussion thread

« Reply #7409 on: Today at 09:14:53 am »

Quote from: JRed on Today at 08:56:04 am
I agree it’s very unlikely the PL will punish Abu Dhabi at the moment. I’m pretty sure the government would intervene again as they did over Saudicastle.
However, they must realise that something needs to happen soon. They must know that proper clubs cannot compete with state owned clubs, us and united being put up for sale is proof of that. If they don’t impose proper regulations then no proper owners will touch the top clubs again so they will end up with a league full of despotic regimes. Maybe that’s what they want but it would finally kill the game as we know it.
Its been said on here before and I agree, we need to break away from the PL, go back into the Football League and take the money with us. Us and the Mancs, plus Arsenal, have the pull. The owners should speak to the other clubs, to the exclusion of Abu Dhabi and Saudis (is Chelsea OK now seeing as they aren't owned by Abramovich?) to take the path of going back to the League and taking the money with us. Amazon for example would love to get hold of the rights to any league with us in it. I bet the football league would love us back in their structure properly, with a better drip down of funds to the lower league. Maybe we can get rid of the FA in total?

And fuck UEFA, if they refuse us the places in the CL, all that will do is harm their competition. Anfield nights draw millions for their TV audience and it could also re-ignite the ESL and if done properly this time, with access to all teams in all of Europes top divisions, then it could be made to be a goer. UEFA are as fucking corrupt as FIFA, so I have no qualms about ruining those c*nts.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:20:19 am by robbed1966kidsbikesoffsanta »

It's not to do with the dodgy transfers (that's a case called plusvalenza)

The Italian papers are saying this is to do with how they accounted for & paid wage deferrals over covid, seemingly done in a way to try and minimise/cover up losses and in doing so falsified their books and committed tax fraud.

In May and June 2020, 23 players in the squad signed agreements to reduce their salaries by four months during the COVID-19 pandemic to help the club get through this difficult period.
Instead, it was reported and it seems as if Juve are struggling to prove otherwise, that the players gave up only one month’s salary. They seemingly continued to be paid wages ‘in the black’ – allowing the players and club to avoid taxes, but also falsifying the salary bill to make it seem as if the books were balanced. If there is indeed evidence of this, it would be financial fraud.
The CR36 effect.

While over at Comedy Central - hope they understand why the Premier League was formed and what role they played in it

xx.gif

Its been said on here before and I agree, we need to break away from the PL, go back into the Football League and take the money with us. Us and the Mancs, plus Arsenal, have the pull. The owners should speak to the other clubs, to the exclusion of Abu Dhabi and Saudis (is Chelsea OK now seeing as they aren't owned by Abramovich?) to take the path of going back to the League and taking the money with us. Amazon for example would love to get hold of the rights to any league with us in it. I bet the football league would love us back in their structure properly, with a better drip down of funds to the lower league. Maybe we can get rid of the FA in total?

And fuck UEFA, if they refuse us the places in the CL, all that will do is harm their competition. Anfield nights draw millions for their TV audience and it could also re-ignite the ESL and if done properly this time, with access to all teams in all of Europes top divisions, then it could be made to be a goer. UEFA are as fucking corrupt as FIFA, so I have no qualms about ruining those c*nts.
They need to have a long think, then take a long look in the mirror and then decide whether they should be writing such drivel.

xx.gif

Allow me to translate:

We cannot win against a stable financial entity that on the sporting side is doing what a sporting team should do. We also cannot fathom a manager/owner/CEO/COO combination with the intent of being the best by winning. We have tried using syndicates older than most of our fans to bribe, break laws and change laws at whim so that these so called new clubs, wouldn't be allowed to compete with us, and yet we failed. We have Illegally ( cough cough ) doped our players into oblivion in order to compete, knowing full well the FA would never investigate such claims. And yet, we cannot beat the nasty, brown people with so much money. We have also been the driving force of European bans, have a historic negative review when it comes to our fan-base, but because we are part of the syndicate we get to decide what's what.

WE also own the press, the media outlets, and we control the narrative driven on most social media platforms.

Despite having all this, trying the best to defeat the mean, bad, brown people, breaking laws, cheating outright, having referees help, we have failed in our task and the sportswashing projects has outgrown us.

Our cleaner than God's soul owners have tried our best, and despite having no connection with the UK, the historical emblem of our clubs, and the overall entity of the Premier League or the FA, we can say the laws we lobbied for unfortunately slapped us in the face.

I propose we must therefore break more laws again, break for the governing body, break for the Premier League, get the syndicate to follow, of course ( boyz will be boyz ) and we'll have our own league. We'll be Champions every year, have billions, and then sit across the table and laugh at the mean brown people.

Or of course, we might have to be bought by them. Ugh, imagine that scenario. I hope not.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.