Cascarino on Robinho

Dannyctid said:
jay_mcfc said:
And on that assumption Robbie Savage and Paul Dickov would earn £500,000 per week and the premiership would be a very, very poor place.

Robbie was never brought here for work rate, he was brought here for class and to kick start our project.

The fact you have just used the word project means you are as suspected a tool.
We are not a project we are City. If you put a shirt on you should be prepared to sweat.
Dickov did a lot more for this club that Robiniho.

You've been registered on this site for a fortnight... and you think it's appropriate to verbally abuse everyone that disagrees with you?

I'm surprised the Mods haven't at least warned you that rag behaviour is frowned upon here.

Dannyctid said:
We are not a project we are City. If you put a shirt on you should be prepared to sweat.

You can get all touchy and your knickers in a twist over a word if you like but at the time Robbie signed that's exactly how our owners, manager and chief exec descreibed us. I don't like it myself but it's what Robbie was sold on.

As for the tool bit, if you think defending a player makes me a tool then enjoy yourself and carry on.

Soulboy said:
Dannyctid said:

You've been registered on this site for a fortnight... and you think it's appropriate to verbally abuse everyone that disagrees with you?

I'm surprised the Mods haven't at least warned you that rag behaviour is frowned upon here.

At least tool is a recognised insult, unlike "hate-junkie"........

As for rag behaviour that is low... you fucking idiot.

jay_mcfc said:
Robbie was never brought here for work rate, he was brought here for class and to kick start our project.

No, he was brought in as a landmark signing at the very last minute. A rushed job if you like, after we failed to hijack Uniteds signing of Berbatov. We effectively gave Robinho very little time to think about the proposed move, and it now seems that if he had hindsight he probably wouldn't have joined us.

I very much doubt I'll change the opinion of some fans, just as you won't mine, but just because we disagree doesn't mean I'm on some sort of hate campaign.

Cascarino is a clueless cock - end of.

Like others have said, he wasn't brought for his workrate ffs. 15 goals last season is a decent return. On his day, he can change a game like not many other players can.

And yeah, I would have liked him to show a bit more fight but who knows what's going on behind the scenes. If RM told Tevez he was only going to play every other game as well, I doubt he'd be too impressed either in a world cup year.

He's still our player, and if he comes back next season I'll still be 100% behind him.

Dannyctid said:
Soulboy said:

Soulboy has been a member of this forum longer than both of us, so must be the bigger City fan, like it's some kind of competition. He obviously has City wallpaper, lampshade and duvet set in his bedroom so he's entitled to dictate who's opinion is correct and then throw around accusations and insults of 'hate-junkie' to all those that disagree...

BurnCK said:
Dannyctid said:

Soulboy has been a member of this forum longer than both of us, so must be the bigger City fan, like it's some kind of competition. He obviously has City wallpaper, lampshade and duvet set in his bedroom so he's entitled to dictate who's opinion is correct and then throw around accusations and insults of 'hate-junkie' to all those that disagree...

Good point, in that case I apologise, obviously until I joined this forum I was an Ipswich fan. I've never been to a city match and therefore my opinion doesn't count.

Once again sorry oh great soulboy. I will PM all my future posts to you first so you can let me know if my opinion is correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.