Cascarino on Robinho

Soulboy said:
Just leave it mate... they are so full of hatred they can't think straight.

This thread was about him being the WORST signing in Premiershiop history.

He obviously is not. But rather than just admit that, they start up the old, old arguments about whether or not he's good enough for us.

I already admitted that he isn't. Have I said that he is in any of my replies ? I simply said that he was amongst them. Are you telling me that's not related to the original topic FFS ?? Instead you just dismiss me as hate-filled because I partly agree with the original statement...
It's got nothing to do with being good enough for us. I don't think he could cut it at any Prem club.

There are hundreds and hundreds of players over the years that contributed nothing to their clubs, fuck we have many ourselves.

He's not even in the top 100 of bad signings and if you want a list I've got all day!

Haha ;)

I just noticed that Cascarino's statement actually says "Not the worst player, of course"

So therefore this thread obviously isn't about him being THE WORST, but simply one of them....which is all I've been saying. So I have in fact NOT deviated from the original topic, as I've been accused...

BurnCK said:
Haha ;)

I just noticed that Cascarino's statement actually says "Not the worst player, of course"

So therefore this thread obviously isn't about him being THE WORST, but simply one of them....which is all I've been saying. So I have in fact NOT deviated from the original topic, as I've been accused...

Nope, he's saying he's the worst signing and not the worst player...there is a very obvious difference, one which I was never confused with!

jay_mcfc said:
There are hundreds and hundreds of players over the years that contributed nothing to their clubs, fuck we have many ourselves.

He's not even in the top 100 of bad signings and if you want a list I've got all day!

That is true mate, but as Cascarino says "If there was a statistic that linked cost with commitment, wages with workrate, he would be right at the bottom of the value-for-money table."
To me it seems like he has based his reasoning on this....can't argue there.

Do people actually READ beyond the title of these topics before flying of the handle with accusations of hate-monger, rag, etc ?

BurnCK said:
jay_mcfc said:

That is true mate, but as Cascarino says "If there was a statistic that linked cost with commitment, wages with workrate, he would be right at the bottom of the value-for-money table."

Do people actually READ beyond the title of these topics before flying of the handle with accusations of hate-monger, rag, etc ?

It's quite amusing that you're questioning people about their ability to read... just two posts after you got it wrong big style!

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

BurnCK said:

And on that assumption Robbie Savage and Paul Dickov would earn £500,000 per week and the premiership would be a very, very poor place.

Robbie was never brought here for work rate, he was brought here for class and to kick start our project.

jay_mcfc said:
BurnCK said:

And on that assumption Robbie Savage and Paul Dickov would earn £500,000 per week and the premiership would be a very, very poor place.

Robbie was never brought here for work rate, he was brought here for class and to kick start our project.

The fact you have just used the word project means you are as suspected a tool.
We are not a project we are City. If you put a shirt on you should be prepared to sweat.
Dickov did a lot more for this club that Robiniho.

Soulboy said:
BurnCK said:

It's quite amusing that you're questioning people about their ability to read... just two posts after you got it wrong big style!

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

Big enough to admit I made a mistake in the post above...and yet you've been on my back since way before that post, simply for daring to agree with some of his points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.