Cascarino: Robinho is expendable now and City will sell

It this prick's predictions came true we should now be in the championship. He is obviously too thick to run a pub like most slightlty below average ex- footballers do, so he has to scrape out a living by giving out pointless opinions!! The man is a complete and utter TIT!!

The guy is a nutcase, but he's right. Robbie could leave, though I hope he stays, for long peroids of last season he was very, very gppd and showed his worth.! :)

cascarino is a chelsea sound bite it all thats come from that direction since we shook them up with terry let them rally the so called troops it just goes to show what good work gary cook is doing we have everyone talking about us, pointing the finger, crying foul, so keep reaching cascarino because at the end of the day you can't touch us and we all know your shitting yourself because chelsea are no longer flavour of the month thats how sky works and the media in general (WHAT EX PLAYERS CAN WE GET IN CONNECTED TO THIS CLUB) well move over tony thanks for warming the seat time to deal with facts not fiction.

This is the tosser who said City would be relegated when SGE was manager at beginning of season before. I wouldn't believe him if he said the sun was going to rise tomorrow.

I'm convinced he knows nothing about football, actually nothing. What a moron.

I'll never forget this juicy nugget from his predictions in the Times for the 07/08 season: "I've never heard of any of his [Sven's] new signings but I can guarantee that they are all massively overpriced"

So you can guarantee something about players that you know nothing about, eh Tony? Petrov at £4.7 million doesn't look a bad deal now, does it? Or Elano at £8 million? Stupid bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.