Cascarino: Robinho is expendable now and City will sell

sam221985 said:
From the title ''I can't see Robinho staying at City'' I thought it was going to be an article with him spewing some crap about how we will fail to get a decent finish and Robinho wil get itchy feet, but it seems to be the perhaps less offensive but equally bizarre opinion in the title :-S
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Footbal...n_‘I_can’t_see_Robinho_staying_at_City’_.aspx
tbh cascarino chats bul*sh** robbie will be a class player in 2010 and with barry an dejong round him they will hopefully
bring on wiess and ireland tute and all of our other talent
if we sell robinho he will be sorely missed :(

City Till I Die !!!

so if i get this right we are signing world class players to get rid of world class players :)

The article showed up Cascarino for what he is, a useless twat incapable of stringing together a coherent argument. His basis for this suposition is that City are buying lots of great players so maybe now we could let the best one go. There are so many things wrong with that logic, especially when applied to our current situation that I can't be bothered to even get started listing then. On the up side there surely isn't anyone of sound mind who takes seriously what Cascarino says, he is widely regarded as a muppet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.