Cash point tips!

Bojinov The Bull

Tip number 1: If you are ever forced at gun point to take cash out all you need to do is type your PIN in reverse and the police will be alerted. The only drawback is if your PIN is say 8888.

What happens if they haven't got a gun?

When under duress at a cash machine I always find a dual evacuation of my bladder and bowels gets the requisite attention.

Walkbustaxi said:
What happens if they haven't got a gun?

When under duress at a cash machine I always find a dual evacuation of my bladder and bowels gets the requisite attention.

If they dont have a gun then it won't work im afraid!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Tip number 1: If you are ever forced at gun point to take cash out all you need to do is type your PIN in reverse and the police will be alerted. The only drawback is if your PIN is say 8888.

you have more chance of alerting the police by beaming your thoughts at the police station..

either that or through a ouija board once you have been shot.. prob the first thing that will happen once you put your pin backwards three times and your card is chomped..

Take your headphones out if listening to an mp3 player. I was bopping along to smack my woman up a couple of months ago and left 70 quid in the machine

Bojinov The Bull said:

That'll explain why I'm always getting arrested for wasting police time, my pin is the same in reverse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.