Cash point tips!

I tried the tip, it works. Only problem is trying to stall the guy with the gun for an hour until the police arrive.

He didn't want to talk about different kinds of cheese :(

Why do people press 'cash with receipt' and then walk away without taking the receipt? Just press 'cash without receipt' dickheads.

Also try pressing yes to the 'another service' question. Saves taking your card out, waiting for the machine to reset and then putting your PIN in again.

I must admit I'll keep walking and use another cashpoint if there's a queue. The people using them are so often too stupid to do so.

tidyman said:
Tip no. 2. When people give light hearted tips for a bit of a laugh, don't make a fool of yourself by pointing out their tip won't work.

Tip no. 3. Only ever refer to an ATM as a Cashpoint if you are using a LloydsTSB machine. They hold the copyright and will probably sue you for several thousand pounds if you try claiming you used a Barclays/HSBC etc. Cashpoint.

Tip no. 4. Don't be fooled into thinking the whirling sound as the machine counts your money is the machine counting your money. This is a noise added for no purpose whatsoever other than to make stupid people think the machine is counting their money so they don't forget why they are there, mid transaction and walk off.

Tip no.5. Don't wash your hair with immac by mistake.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 pm --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:
Why do people press 'cash with receipt' and then walk away without taking the receipt? Just press 'cash without receipt' dickheads.

Also try pressing yes to the 'another service' question. Saves taking your card out, waiting for the machine to reset and then putting your PIN in again.

I only use this option as 'delay tactics' when the machine tells me to fuck off, and to stop people in the queue thinking i'm a doley.

ChrisNUFC said:
When faced with a choice of three Cash Machines you must always choose one of the end ones in order to avoid forcing someone to use the one next to you. In this respect they are much like urinals.
Is that why they all piss on Cash Machines in Newcastle then?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Take your headphones out if listening to an mp3 player. I was bopping along to smack my woman up a couple of months ago and left 70 quid in the machine

Did you get it back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.